Yummy Tumblr Themes
Next Page

Sequined Strawberries

Makeup : Fashion : Random : Life

So hard to not wash it! I put it in a braided bun with my skull headband ~ actually I hate having my hair up because I grew it out for a damn reason~~ 
I used the Paul & Joe eyeshadow that eunoiair got me πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

So hard to not wash it! I put it in a braided bun with my skull headband ~ actually I hate having my hair up because I grew it out for a damn reason~~
I used the Paul & Joe eyeshadow that eunoiair got me πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–


Sep 15th at 10AM / via: ilovegyaru / op: rikkaboshi / 40 notes
rikkaboshi:

γ‚Šγ‚γ‘γ„.

So cute!

rikkaboshi:

γ‚Šγ‚γ‘γ„.

So cute!


Wowza eyebrow envy!

Wowza eyebrow envy!


Sep 13th at 6AM / via: aizou / op: valkyrja-j / 21,755 notes

41-year old, Li Bingbing!


Sunscreen!!

41-year old, Li Bingbing!

Sunscreen!!


hellyeaheyemakeup:

Starry Eyed


Cool.

hellyeaheyemakeup:

Starry Eyed

Cool.


Sep 11th at 3AM / via: smidgyballs / op: flowerbombed / 84,014 notes

Do you have tips on how to do eyeliner? I always have that horrible "line" between my lashes and the eyeliner I don't know why

gyaru-coordinates:

For me I end doing 75% of my eye (inner corner to about 3/4 of the way in) with the eye I’m lining closed and the other 25% with it opened (the ending bit so I can see where/how to shape the wing S: . Do you tightline where you’re planning to line near first? Using a pencil or eyeshadow of the same colour (if you don’t already) as close to the eye, lining the lid with varying thickness depending on how light or dark a look you want to achieve, as possible first, then going over with liquid liner helps reduce the line/space. Usually, false lashes covers up some more of the space, and then filling everything out afterwards with liquid liner helps. Oh gosh, I’m the worst. Clearly I’m not makeup artist xP . Shout-out to the artists who read this blog, we need you hah.Β 

Just use a black eyeshadow or black water proof gel to line inside the eye at the lashes. Then if you like above the lashes it kind of joins up. If you have a liquid liner like Dolly Wink that’s quite pointed you can pinpoint exact bare spots after this two but usually I don’t have any if I’ve lined under/up into the lashes.


Sep 9th at 5PM / via: peachmilky / op: wurstconchitawurst / 115,770 notes

cuntchita:

Jesus has spoken


Sep 9th at 10AM / via: girlsinspo / op: modelsofcolor / 2,471 notes

modelsofcolor:

Backstage @ Nanette Lepore S/S 2014- NYFW



Love love love their makeup! Love how the lipstick coordinates with the colours in their outfits and even the shoes on occasion ^^

modelsofcolor:

Backstage @ Nanette Lepore S/S 2014- NYFW

Love love love their makeup! Love how the lipstick coordinates with the colours in their outfits and even the shoes on occasion ^^


Sep 9th at 3AM / via: tesahrey / op: cyn-g / 146,544 notes
Oh more straight out cat eye ~ it’s better for my stupid hooded eyes!

Oh more straight out cat eye ~ it’s better for my stupid hooded eyes!