Well fabulous day so far:
- 30 dollar shoes wrecked, this is the first time I’ve worn them.
- My washing machine is broken and AS USUAL my co-teacher is doing dick all about it because, she is too busy and it is not important that I can’t wash clothes all weekend.
- I have a SERIOUS headache. seriously.
- It’s all grade 3 today, and then the “opening ceremony” - oh which I have to be up front and make some speech about whats going on in Korean based on shoddy directions from the co-teacher. great.
- I apparently was brought across the world to make grade 3 sit and write down the lines of the shitty dialog in the text book over and over until they memorize it. Yup that’s what I am supposed to do. Sure that’s what you want … that is what you will get.
I am sure I can find some bright sides, just not right now.